The Ultimate Notion Dashboard For Book Influencers and Avid Readers!
A reading journal and content planner in one provides everything a Bookstagram / Booktok / BookTube Content Creator needs to organize their bookish life all in one aesthetic place.
Who is this for?
- I want a place to keep track of my reading journey and library.
- I want to filter my reads by genre, trope, author, star rating, steam rating, etc. to help build social content.
- I want a FREE place to keep all of my post images, links to posts, and reviews.
- I want a FREE place to house all my bookish content planning.
- I want something easy-to-use and customizable.
Pre-built Home Dashboard that houses your:
- Current Reads Tracker: Track your current reads in a gallery on your dashboard; progress bar included.
- Weekly Agenda for your daily to-do lists
- Upcoming Book Releases calendar to keep track of all of your ARCs
- Widgets and links to customize your own (clock, books read counter, weather, podcasts, and Pomodoro timer)
Also included in template pages off of the dashboard:
- Content Planner (includes posts, videos, and collabs databases)
- Reading Trackers: daily read log (includes daily page counts; monthly pages read totals; book totals), series trackers, subscriptions trackers, challenges and goals databases
- Monthly reading recap journal prompts
- Book Club databases in calendar and table views: add your book clubs, attendees, and photos
- Books Read database (with pre-populated romance tropes and genres)
- Physical Library database (with pre-populated genres)
- Rankings lists (rank author's books, series books, top reads by year, top reads or all-time and by genres) Newly added
- Reviews to Write checklist
- Graphics library (house all of your social graphics—less than 5MB each—here for FREE)
- Publisher Contacts database
- Collaborations/clients database (keep track of your clients, deliverables, and payments by platform)
- Banned Books databases for 100 Most Banned/Challenged Books 2010-2019, Top 10 Most Challenged Books 2021, and Top 10 Most Challenged Books 2020 and includes preloaded book images, year published, reasons for bans, link to Goodreads and infographics
- Blank Content Planner for anyone who wants to create a new one monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
My favorite features of this template:
- Includes table of contents (in navigation toggle) at the top of the main dashboard for quick navigation on mobile.
- Books Read and Physical Library databases come with a relation column so you can link your books between the two databases.
- Quick Links on pages for easy navigation
- One-click pre-made templates for monthly trackers, recaps, TBR lists and book club databases.
- Archive folders to hold your completed monthly lists, weekly agendas, reading tracker, and content planner templates
- Tips added at the bottom of page templates to help you build and customize your workspace
WHAT IS NOTION?
Notion is an app that is FREE for a personal plan and is accessible and syncs through any device connected to the Internet—be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer. It is a single space where you can think, write, and plan — and is customizable. More: https://www.notion.so/help/guides/what-is-notion.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A device to access Notion (e.g. Desktop, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A Notion account (It’s free to sign up for a personal plan!)
- Basic understanding of how Notion works
Terms and Conditions:
This is an individual license only. Sharing, reselling, or using parts of this template as content is not allowed.
Does this work with a free Notion account? Yes! Once downloaded, hit duplicate at the top right section of the template and it will be added to your personal notion account.
If I like certain sections, can I duplicate them in my personal workspace? Yes. You can use whatever parts for personal use only.
What is your refund policy? Unfortunately, I don't offer refunds on this template since once you receive the link, you will always have access.